At J. Walker & Company, APC we would like to show our appreciation for our clients by featuring a business or organization and calling attention to their unique service or mission.
Formed in 2007, Circular Consulting, LLC has extensive experience with respect to compliance monitoring for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Circular employees and associates have worked to ensure that CDBG program fund have been appropriately used for decent affordable housing, to provide services to the most vulnerable in our communities, and to create jobs through the expansion and retention of businesses.
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged business per the United States Small Business Administration Regulations, 13 CFR §§ 121.901-,904.
- Certified State/Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) per the New Orleans Airport (reciprocal certification with New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board, City of New Orleans, and Harrah's Casino, Inc.
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise for the Housing Authority of New Orleans (HANO)
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise for the City of Shreveport, Louisiana Fair Share Program
- Certified/Registered Disadvantaged Business Enterprise for the City of Alexandria, Louisiana Minority Business Program.
- Louisiana Economic Development (LED): Small Entrepreneurship (Hudson Initiative) and Small and Emerging Business (SEBO)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Louisiana Minority Supplier Diversity Council
Circular Consulting uses the representative constituent model of consulting in order to steer the organization's interest groups so that they will focus primarily on the fact that the organization is working for them and addressing their interests and needs. This type of approach will ease the potential clients by creating a threshold of accountability that flows througl1 them from the organization. Because the members of Circular Consulting possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, they will easily convey your interests to its most important stakeholders and give your organization a competitive advantage. It offers the possibility of establishing lucrative, long-term business relationships in the New Orleans Metropolitan Area and the Gulf Coast Region.
For more information on Circular Consulting, visit their website, or call their New Orleans office at 504.302.1626.
EISG is a minority-owned construction, engineering and project management firm established as a response to the ever-increasing demand for professional services relating to waste industries. Other services and involvement include site development works, landfill construction, commercial improvements, environmental due diligence, site operating plans and CQA/CQC of construction materials testing.
EISG is committed to customer satisfaction and long-term relationships, and employ processes, techniques and technologies that safeguard the environment now and in the future. They are responsive to the concerns of our citizens and work diligently to ensure regulatory compliance and protection of the public's health and natural resources.
Contact them at 713.622.3774 or visit their website at www.eisginc.com.